IT Jobs in the USA – April 27, 2016
Our IT Job Newsletter lists IT professional positions.
We publish this Newsletter on a monthly basis to keep you informed of our current jobs.
Life Search Technologies excels in placing Information Technology professionals. Our specialized skills database of candidates and clients allows us to thoroughly identify, attract and deliver the best opportunities and talent available.
We have a seasoned team of IT Specialists. We are here to help you. Our team can be reached at 410-785-6313.
"What can a recruiter do for me?"
We will ...
• Conduct a confidential search for you so you don't have to take time out of your workday to hunt for new opportunities
• Gather the details of the position before you decide to apply
• Present your resume directly to the hiring authorities rather than through a website
• Prepare you for the interview
• Explore different areas across the nation to prepare you for a relocation
• Give you open and honest feedback to help you work through critical moments in your career
So, What's Out There?
The following represents a sampling of our current positions. If you know of someone who may be interested in one of these positions, please free to forward this message along to them. We love referrals!
Like us on Facebook for interview hints and market updates!
Manager, Application & Systems Programming - Job #4489
Experience: Symitar, PowerOn, RepGen development, management
Senior .NET Developer - Job #4409
Experience: .NET, ASP.NET (using C#), SiteCore CMS, scope & estimate technical builds, conduct code reviews & mentor junior developers
Sr. PHP Developer - Job #4410
Experience: PHP web development, software graphics manipulation & web programming, PHP object oriented and mySQL
Manager, Infrastructure - Job #4501
Experience: Infrastructure management, team building/skills
Director of Global R&D (Clinical Products) - Job #4444
Experience: Project management in new product development, leadership, R&D, medical device or life science industries
Location: Northern CA
Business Analyst - Job #4506
Experience: SQL, user requirements solicitation, design & conduct systems testing
Sr. Welding Engineer - Job #4497
Experience: Laser welder, production plant analyzing & improving manufacturing, BS Materials Science